A paint correction from a local specialist like Uniseal for your auto or truck will improve its appearance. However, driving our auto or truck is something nearly all of us do on a regular basis. This process of transportation has an adverse effect on the paint and finish of your auto or truck. The paint of your auto or truck comes into contact with many natural substances during its normal use. Many of these contacts gradually degrade the paint. UV rays, acid rain, dirt and grime, and bird droppings are just a few of the natural things that will come into contact with your vehicle when you drive it. All of these have a detrimental effect on your vehicles paint and finish as we have discussed.
Paint Correction Should Include the Following:
- Your vehicle is hand washed with non-abrasive soap and lamb’s wool mittens.
- Your auto or truck will be treated with Clay Towels to remove brake dust, metal dust, and industrial pollutants that are imbedded in your clear coat.
- An iron remover will be applied to the entire vehicle, including the wheel rims.
- A Dual Action Polisher utilizing compound to remove light scratches and oxidation will be applied to your auto or truck.
- Your vehicle paint is buffed a second time with a less aggressive polishing compound to remove swirl marks.
- Your vehicle is evaluated using a 3-color spectrum paint color matching light to identify areas that need to be re-addressed.
- Your vehicle re-buffed as needed.
- Your vehicle paint is protected as the final step, offering choices from a Poly Paint Sealant, Carnauba Wax, or Zymol paste wax.
Paint correction is cost effective and rejuvenates the appearance of your auto or truck. The improved appearance translates into increased vehicle value. That fact alone should be of interest to all of us who are thinking about selling or trading our current ride. A quality paint correction company can make money for you while making your auto or truck look terrific. Therefore, everyone of your friends and family will notice this vehicle enhancement. Paint correction is worth every cent that you pay. Contact Uniseal at your convenience to talk about paint correction for you auto or truck.